Monday, July 8, 2013

This is How I Roll

My hamstring still hurts. Almost all the time. It’s like a constant aching—when I’m sitting, when I’m standing, when I’m moving, and when I’m sleeping. Just when I think it’s better, it finds some way to remind me that it is still not happy. Sometimes, I worry that it will never be the same.

I hope to finally pull it out of this state of constant rebellion. I’ve now discovered two new best friends that seem to be helping: the foam roller and the Tiger Tail. I stopped going to PT and other appointments because it started to get very expensive and time-intensive, but these tools help me to treat my hammy on my own. I’m also trying to be good about doing exercises and stretches that help it. Here are videos that help you understand the wonders of the foam roller and Tiger Tail:





Keep your fingers crossed that they will continue to help me make great strides in getting my hamstring back to its normal, content, productive self!

No comments:

Post a Comment